Saturday, October 16, 2010

Not Just Another Blog...

Let me start off by saying that I realize there are hundreds of blogs out there quite similar to this one.  Oh, you know the type: it's either some tween or some 30-something-year-old-man going off about how everyone is doing everything wrong and getting on the blogger's last nerve in the process.  It may be clothes, the proper use of the English language or even the etiquette of blogging (e.g, if you have explosive diarrhea, chances are, no one wants to read about it.)

It is not my intent to reinvent the wheel (though if I could patent a new concept, I wouldn't complain); however, it may seem like that on a number of my posts.

The internet is a beautiful thing, and there are thousands and thousands of people posting their personal opinions, expecting everyone in the world to change and adhere to their view of what the standards should be.

The reason I say that this is not just another blog is because I don't really expect to convince anyone to change their ways and adhere to my standards.  My intent with Trust Me, It's Annoying is simply to make people think.  If they decide to change their ways in the process, great!  I would love to hear about it! 

Non-thinkers - that is my intended audience.  From the person who runs naked into the middle of the Fraternal Order of Police Christmas Party to the philosopher who has a brain fa...ah...temporary lapse in judgment.  We are all, and yes, I said "We"...are all guilty of it.

If you have issues or problems with what I say here, I'd love to hear your comments, but please...think it before you type and post it.

Not thinking...trust me, it's annoying.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you keep up with this blog better than the last one.. I do like to hear what you have to say. Sometimes, it gets me thinking, taking my life into perspective. And then there are the "other" times, when I am like- wow, that is SO Aaron :)

    ReplyDelete